ECOTERRITORY, TRAME DE L’EST _ Montreal
City of Montreal, Rivière-des-Prairies/Pointe-aux-Trembles Borough
- City of Montreal
- Local actors
Environmental and sustainable benefits
- Protection of natural habitats
- Creating ecosystems and green corridors
A lead project has oriented the development process of the city’s Ecoterritories.
Linking and organizing the main green and blue spaces within a network will ease the fauna and human movements throughout an urban neighbourhood. This intervention required the participation of a multidisciplinary team to define the value of the land and the development potentials of this ecoterritory.
- Natural environment analysis
- Land Exchange with the promotors / developers
- Workshops with the population