Agriculture Developpement Plan _Gatineau
City of Gatineau
Environmental and sustainable benefits
- Protection of natural habitats
- Creation of ecosystems and green corridors
- Increase biodiversity
- Increased biomass
- Heat island mitigation
- Health and well-being
Concept development of an undeveloped territory on the edge of an urban perimeter to maintain its agricultural vocation. Our imaginative approach adds benefits to this agricultural area by the integration of complementary activities.
The City of Gatineau required our services to define a strategic site for its Agroparc which was in jeopardy due to this intense pressure coming from real estate and industrial development.
Our agricultural development concept establish 3 axis that allows a profitable reinvestment through agro industrial, touristic and commercial activities. It also consolidate Agroparc as a business node in the region.
- Sustainable solutions research
- Economic studies of the proposed solutions
- Integration of non-traditional and profitable activities to promote investment