Montagne du Diable Regional Park _ Ferme-Neuve
Friends of the Mountain, Ferme-Neuve
Environmental and sustainable benefits
- Protection of natural habitats
- Social responsibility
- Health and well-being
- Quicker approvals time for permits (MELCC, etc.)
Creation of a regional park on a pristine site.
We were mandated to develop a “design and management masterplan” (DMM) for the Montagne du Diable Regional Park, located within the territories of Ferme-Neuve and Mont-Laurier. .
The DMM is a planning tool including within a single document, all the objectives, interventions, activities, management scheme and financial funding strategies for the creation of the regional park in order to obtain the Fauna and Natural Resources Ministry (MNRF) recognition status. After a successful process, we planned the first phases of construction.
- Planning in collaboration with the community
- Activities and services poles
- Unique and added lodging sites in completion of the existing installations
- Site-specific custom signage